Use Our Soft Dollar Program To Save Money
Whether you execute orders through the state-of-the-art trading platforms we offer, or through vFinance's trading desks, take advantage of our Soft Dollar Program to save money.
Save money by allocating commission dollars to pay for independent research services and investment management tools.
Our Soft Dollar Program offers unique, proprietary, easy-to-use online screens and processes to administer the program.
Click here to see examples of online activity statements, invoice status pages and other screens.
- Preferred Vendors offer significant discounts (up to 50%)
- Complies with SEC Section 28(e)
- View invoice status at a glance with unique online color coding
- User-friendly online access to your daily Soft Dollar activity
- Email notifications at each step in invoice approval process
- Historical payment archive for regulatory and compliance needs
- Commission dollars clearly allocated between trading and services
- Expense management with detailed, timely records of transactions, commission credits, and disbursements which are related to each other
- Ability to pay for existing services with soft dollars (subject to approval)
For more information please click here or contact:
President & Equity Markets Head Trader,
vFinance Investments, Inc.
Tel. (800) 792-1142
As a vFinance client, you will receive special rates and/or value added benefits with these preferred vendors. The preferred vendors on the following list are approved for participation in vFinance's soft dollar program.
Advanced Financial Applications
Argus Research Company
Glass Lewis & Co.
Hook & Co.
Integrity Research Associates, LLC
Market Grader.com Corp
Price Target Research, Inc.
QUODD Financial Information Services
Singular Research, Inc.
The vendors on this list are also approved for participation in vFinance's Soft Dollar Program but they do not offer special discounts.
American Stock Exchange
Arete Research LLC
Battle Road Research Ltd.
Behind the Numbers
Best Independent Research, LLC
Camilli Economics, LLC
Capital IQ (Standard & Poor's)
Charter Equity Research, LLC
Columbine Capital Services, Inc.
DealFlow Media, Inc.
Dow Jones & Company
FactSet Research Systems Inc.
Foresight Research Solutions, LLC
Gerson Lehrman Group
NYSE Group, Inc
PERTRAC (Strategic Financial Solutions)
Reuters America LLC
Strategic Economic Decisions, Inc.
Tiburon Research Group, Inc.